Agile Team: Web & Data Integration (WD40)
What do we do?
We advance the philanthropic and development/university community by:
- Developing proactive fundraising solutions
- DART Development for BBIS and BBEC extensions
- Streamlining development information business processes
- Design and maintain the giving engine for Michigan Online Giving
- Design and maintain the transaction integration with Luminate
- Development Business Practices Library
- DART Training & Education website
- Testing and rolling out new products and tools for cross-department collaborative projects
and internal project management
- DevNet Replacement Project
- Jira, Google Drive, Bluejean, Google Hangouts
WD40 Services Offered
Web / Systems Programming
The WD40 development team will work with units at their request to develop web and desktop applications/solutions which help automate their business processes, reduce manual data entry, eliminate redundant procedures and improve overall efficiency. Whether you have a project in mind or more general inquiry please submit a request to the WD40 development team. We look forward to collaborating with you!
DART Online Giving, tributes, and trackable links
Please open a ticket below to request any of the following:
- add/remove categories
- add/remove funds
- update impact statements
- add/remove funds for your department's "Search All Funds"
- edit horizontal logos and images
- add a donation form for a single fund, including tribute gifts
- request a trackable link
Blackbaud Internet Solutions (BBIS)
Blackbaud Internet Solutions (BBIS) is part of the DART enterprise system. All online donation forms supporting online fundraising for U-M.