Web & Data Integration
What do we do?
We advance the philanthropic and development/university community by:
- Developing proactive fundraising solutions
- DART Development for BBIS and BBEC extensions
- Streamlining development information business processes
- TMFA Database migration to FileFinder
- Centralized Repository Of Cultivation Opportunities (CROCO)
- Development Business Practices Library
- DART Training & Education website
- Testing and rolling out new products and tools for cross-department collaborative projects
and internal project management
- DevNet Replacement Project
- Unfuddle, Google Docs, Yammer
WD40 Services Offered
Web / Systems Programming
The WD40 development team will work with units at their request to develop web and desktop applications/solutions which help automate their business processes, reduce manual data entry, eliminate redundant procedures and improve overall efficiency. Whether you have a project in mind or more general inquiry please submit a request to the WD40 development team. We look forward to collaborating with you!
Blackbaud Internet Solutions (BBIS)
Blackbaud Internet Solutions (BBIS) is part of the DART enterprise system. As of March 26, 2012, BBIS replaces Kintera Sphere for all online donation forms to support online presence and fundraising for U-M.
Elvis is the electronic ticket tracking system used for Spring Commencement.